Discussions of the Reith Lectures 2021 on Artificial Intelligence
1In his 2021 Reith Lectures, Prof. Stuart Russell spoke about Artificial Intelligence (AI). As part of the Christian Thinking Space website, his lectures are discussed in depth by the Reith Lectures Discussion Group, a group of Reformational Christian thinkers, following the format of their fruitful discussions of the 2020 Reith Lectures on rethinking economics. The discussions on AI are leading to a similar Reformational Christian perspective on AI.
The RLDG Discussions
Contents of Each Discussion
The following are transcripts of the RLDG discussions so far.
- 7th RLDG Discussion on AI: ChatGPT Friday 10 March 2023
- RLDG Discussion 6, on I. Overview of discussions and What We Learned. II. Proposal for a Dooyeweerdian Approach to A, held on 21 October 2022.
- RLDG Discussion 5, on I. A Future for Humans; II. Proposal for a Dooyeweerdian Approach to AI, held 8 July 2022.
- RLDG Discussion 4: AI and
Economics, Part 2, held 27 May 2022.
- RLDG Discussion 3: Explanation of AI; AI in
the Economy, held 6 May 2022.
- RLDG Discussion 2 On Artificial Intelligence in Warfare, held 8 April 2022.
- RLDG Zoom Discussion 1, on Artificial Intelligence, held 4 March 2022.
Created: 19 May 2022.
Last updated: 27 June 2022 za4. 29 August 2022. 8 December 2022. 18 March 2023 za7.